March 13, 2007
Well, I can't speak for all Malaysia, but I can tell you that Penang is a paradise. The worst is the traffic (so crazy I've hired a driver, I believe it would be life threatening for me to take the wheel) and the untidy public bathrooms. Other than that, you get all the conveniences of the US but without the stress, with the richness of 4 totally different cultures/religions living in total harmony (Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian) , and everyone just goes out of their way to be sooo nice! The food is delicious as well.
If you ever get the opportunity, you should make the trip because you will see things you never thought were possible. For example, this afternoon I was sitting on the balcony with my daughter over looking the golf course, and we were throwing bananas down to feed the monkeys.... yes, really, they run around here like squirrels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment