March 2, 2007
Now we have seen monkeys crossing the street, a monkey jumping on top of me (this is someone's pet), and monkeys on our fence. Today I rode a horse with a monkey and Mati at the same time. The horse was grumpy with the monkey on his back.
All is well here.
My school is named DALAT and it rocks because ITS ON THE BEACH! My new school so far is good. I do wear a uniform, and they do speak English, except for recess... the Japanese, Korean, and Malay kids speak their own language during recess, which really freaks me out. That is why, I am going to talk in Spanish! PAYBACK!!!
The 4-square in Malaysia is different. You have to hit the ball in your square first to get it into the other player's square. There is no black magic, bus stop, etc... I play knock out and its MAD! In the game of knock out you can bump the ball, hitting the ball up through the hoop so the other player can't score. You can also bump it while its on the floor or in the air. I'm a pretty good bumper. I killed a kid called Kaden, who is good at bumping and scoring. Ben is my arch foe.
For food, I'm just sticking to KFC, McDonalds, or Pizza Hut.
PS: Ben is a highschooler.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment